Child Behavioral Issues
Individualised testing means your child gets the right treatment
Behavioural issues in children can lead to frustration and stress for the entire family. Symptoms indicative of underlying problems such as ADHD, Aspergers and autism are also often hard to detect, adding to the frustration.
Does your child exhibit any of the following symptoms?
- Easily distracted?
- Not talking or walking at the same level as his or her friends?
- Demonstrating limited coginitive functions?
If so, it may be a good idea to seek help. Knowing whether these signs point to a behavioural disorder is critical to ensuring that the right treatment is prescribed for your child.
At Neo-Health our focus is on identification, treatment and management of your child's mental health. We have seasoned professionals on hand who are able to assess your child's disposition from an empathetic standpoint, and distinguish between various behavioural disorders. An accurate diagnosis is vital to ensuring that your child receives the best treatment and care.
Individualised tests we conduct include:
- ACUTE AND CHRONIC FOOD ALLERGY TESTS to identify foods that are creating inflammation in your child’s system
- ORGANIC ACIDS TESTING to identify underlying weaknesses in biochemistry or physiology
- METOBOLIC SCREENING to identify markers of mitochondrial dysfunction
- HEAVY METAL TOXICITY ASSESSEMENTS via stool, blood, urine or hair
- COMPREHENSIVE DIGESTIVE STOOL ANALYSIS to identify yeast, parasites, strep overgrowth, digestive enzyme function as well as testing for beneficial bacteria and susceptibility to pathogenic microbes
- COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT
- THYROID FUNCTION
- COMPLETE NUTRIENT ANALYSIS
Tests will be customised according to each individual child’s needs.