Unlock crucial genetic information
Pre-marital screenings are a comprehensive group of tests especially for those who are planning to get married. Our tests identify potential health problems that may impact one’s fertility, as well as detect some of the hereditary diseases and infections that may affect a couple's children in the future.
Protect you and your family with important information
Screening for hereditary diseases can indicate whether you or your partner carry a genetic mutation which could lead to sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis or thalassemia. At Neo-Health, we help you to determine the risks of your child inheriting any of these conditions.
Neo-Health's Pre-Martial Health Screening laboratory tests include:
- Complete Blood Count
- ABO Blood Typing & RH Factor
- Hepatitis B Screening: Antigen, Antibody
- Sexual health checks including VDRL, HIV 1 & 2, gonorrhea, chlamydia, ureaplasma and herpes
- Urine analysis
- Hormone level checks
- For women, a rubella vaccination and PAP smear
- For men, a semen analysis