Is your body chemistry to blame for your weight struggles?
Your body composition is not influenced by exercise and diet alone. Several other other factors can influence your weight and your ability to lose unwanted fat. These include your hormones, nutrient status, gut function as well as exercise and sleep patterns. If your body is not functioning optimally, it will affect your weight management efforts.
Uncovering the source of your weight issues
Clinical issues may be affecting your weight. They include:
- NUTRIENT deficiences
- METABOLIC imbalances such as Diabetes, Hypertension
- HORMONAL factors such as estrogen, progesterone or testosterone imbalances
- FOOD sensitivities such as gluten or lactose intolerances
What we offer you:
- A customised diet plan
- Specific supplement support
- A customised exercise plan
- Weekly motivation support