Men's Area - Dysfunction
Sexual dysfunction affects 1 in 10 men during their lives
Sexual dysfunction is a common problem affecting men at any age, with serious consequences. Twenty one per cent of of men report erectile dysfunction contributed to the break-up of their marriages, and an estimated 30 per cent of men suffer from premature ejaculation, leading to self-esteem issues.
No matter the issue, we have experienced therapists who can help.
Sexual dysfunction has many causes, from relationship problems, anxiety, stress or lack of sleep. But it may also be caused by an underlying disease - such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, neurological disease or prostate disease. More often than not, sexual dysfunction is treatable through a combination of treatments including medication and counselling.
From physical dysfunctions to intimacy concerns and low libido, we've seen it all. Our team has broad experience when it comes to sexual dysfunction and there are a range of treatments available that can help you - in some cases, right away.
Ways we can help
- SEX THERAPY:Learn more about Sex Therapy here
- MARRIAGE COUNSELLING: Learn more about Couples Therapy here
- LIFESTYLE MODIFICATIONS: Quitting smoking, cutting out alcohol, drug abuse and improving sleep
- MEDICATION: Examples include Viagra and Cialis boost blood flow to the genital area
- HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY: Works to restore healthy levels and boost sex drive
- PROCEURAL INTERVENTIONS: Examples include Intracavernous Injection Therapy and a Vacuum Device
- INNONVATIVE TREATMENTS: Examples include ED-1000, a revolutionary treatment which improves blood flow to the penis without medication or oral injections
At Neo-Health, we will always consider your individual pathology and any additional concerns you may have in prescribing the best treatment for you.