Sex Therapist, Personal & Relationship Counselor
MSoc.Sc. (Behavioral Health), MSS(Counselling),BSW, RSW, HKASERT Hong Kong Association of Sex Educators, Researchers and Therapists (Current Vice-chairperson of Board of Directors)
MSoc.Sc. (Behavioral Health), MSS(Counselling),BSW, RSW, HKASERT
Hong Kong Association of Sex Educators, Researchers and Therapists (Current Vice-chairperson of Board of Directors)
- Master of Social Science in Behavioral Health (HKU, Hong Kong)
- Master of Social Sciences in Counselling (UniSA, Australia)
- Bachelor of Social Work (UM, Canada)
- Qualified Personality Dimension® Facilitator (Canada)
- Certified Instructor of Building Resiliency (United States)
- Certified 5-S Lead Auditor - Green Belt (Hong Kong)
- Certified Sex Therapist (Florida)
- Certified International FOCCUS Trainer of FOCCUS Trainers (United States)
- Certified FOCCUS and REFOCCUS Facilitator (United States)
- Certified Natural Family Planning Practitioner (Hong Kong)
- Registered Social Worker (Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong Association of Sex Educators, Researchers and Therapists (Current Vice-chairperson of Board of Directors)
- Member of Social Workers’ Registration Board
- Life Member of Hong Kong Satir Centre
Sheron Li is intrigued in “helping others to help themselves” and her 2 distinctive Master Degrees of Social Sciences in Behavioral Health & Counselling have supported her professional growth in her services. She is the Vice-Chairperson of Hong Kong Association of Sex Educators, Researchers and Therapists who is zealous to promote sexual health, provide training and supervision to beginning sex therapists. She aspires that sexuality is the essence of life and healthy sex is integral in enhancing romance and enriching intimate relationship which further improves one’s wellbeing. As a sex therapist, Sheron is fully committed to serve couples and individuals concerning with hypoactive sexual desire disorders, sexual arousal disorders, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, sexual pain disorders, orgasmic disorders; sexual addiction and uncommon sexual disturbances.
In support to sex therapy, Sheron extensively counsels individuals, couples and families to overcome work, personal, intimacy and family struggles and to benefit them by enhancing understanding and balancing lives with relationships to achieve optimal satisfaction.
“Prevention is better than cure” is Sheron’s motto which moves her to adult education on growth and development alongside with casework services. She offers enrichment programs to those who aspire for personal & career growth, friendships’ support, healthy sexuality, intimate and sexual relationships, and harmonious family relationships. Sheron has also co-authored 5 books, namely : 《結婚I DO》,《美滿婚姻的生活智慧》,《姻。愛。成。家 – 幸福婚姻栽種手冊》, 《抑鬱與婚姻》, and 《性愛探戈》 to share her views on intimacy and sexuality issues.
With remarkable presentation skills, Sheron has been a Mingpao columnist for years and a guest speaker of various adult sex education series on RTHK Radio, Commercial Radio Hong Kong and Metroradio. Frequently, Sheron is featured by newspapers and magazines to respond to sexual issues and to offer professional opinions regarding better sex.